— What could we do when our knives or tools are dull or even chipped?
— Don’t worry, BearMoo sharpening stone can help you solve this problem.
3000 Grit Side:
This fine grit is able to put an edge on a tool or knife that exceeds just about any commercial edge you’ll find. This grit is very fine and sharpen very slowly. This is to be used after you’ve created an edge with more coarse grits.
8000 Grit Side:
This grit is ideal for finishing and polishing the edge. A knife or tool that has been sharpened to this stage will work for any task required.
Instructions to use:
1. Soak the sharpening stone into water for 5 minutes, then put it on a steady surface such as
a table or a desk.
2. First use the #3000 grit side for fine grinding in 10~30 degree angle, push the knife
out with a little force, and then gently retracted. This process takes about 15 minutes.
3. Then use the #8000 grit side to polish your knife, don’t force too much. This process
takes about 10 minutes.
4. After sharpening the knife, clean the knife with wet cloth or water, then dry it.
5. Use a soft brush to clean the sharpening stone, then placed in a ventilated place out to dry.
1. Do not only use the middle of the sharpening stone, please make full use of the surface
of the whetstone.
2. Do not use whetstone to sharpen serrated blades and ceramic knife.
Material: white corundum ,
Color: brown + white
Dimension: 18cm(7.09″) x 6cm(2.36″) x 3cm(1.18″) ,
Particle size: 3000grit(brown side), 8000grit(white side) ,
1 x Sharpening stone 3000/8000 grit