Aicok Masticating Juicer has a higher yield than centrifugal juicers, providing various juices. Always works for your health life.
Masticating Juicer VS Centrifugal Juicer
– More Juice, Enzymes & Nutrients
* Masticating juicers in a stone-milling or grinding method that helps preserve the phytonutrients and enzymes from fruits and vegetable.
* Centrifugal juicers spin at high RPM, which will destroy the precious nutrients and enzymes.
– Lasting Freshness
* Masticating juicers use to produce juice, less of the cell walls are torn. With proper storage in fridge, possible to keep for up to 24 hours.
* Centrifugal juicers traps a lot of air that quickly oxidize your juice isn’t good for your body.
– Silent Operation & Longer Life
* Masticating juicers also operate very slowly at between 40 to 80 RPM , and are therefore not at all loud, compared to the extremely noisy and power hungry centrifugal juicers with up to 12,000 RPM.
– Leafy Greens
* Centrifugal juicers are terrible at juicing leafy green vegetables like spinach, and especially wheat-grass, but leafy greens are absolutely no problem for masticating juicers.
Continuous Operating Time: ≤10 minutes
Minimum Rest Time between Uses: ≥10 minutes
Speed: 80 RPM
Rated Voltage: 240V-60Hz
Rated Power: 150W
1) 1 x Masticating Juicer
2) 1 x Juicer Jug
3) 1 x Pulp Jug
4) 1 x Brush
5) 1 x User Manual
6) 1 x Recipe
1, Do not put any hard material, large seeds, ice or frozen products into the feed hole of the juice extractor
2, When too much fruit is put on the machine to stop running, at first, turn off the button and then press the reverse button.