2.5″ Solid State Drives (SSDs) or Hard Disk Drives offer many benefits over larger 3.5″ hard disk drives, such as lower heat output, faster speed (with SSD), and lower power consumption. But installing a new 2.5″ SSD or HDD into an existing computer may not be possible due to lack of 2.5″ bay drive support. The Sabrent 3.5″ to 2.5″ Bay Drive Converter Kit easily transforms any available 3.5″ bay drive to accommodate up to two 2.5″ hard disk drives or SSDs. The Converter Kit is designed to work with all types of computer cases (screw-on type or tool-less type), and can be installed quickly. The adapter is constructed from robust SECC steel to ensure strength and integrity of the adapter.
* Power two SSD/SATA drives using the included Molex 4 Pin connection on the computer power supply
* Supports any computer cases with an available 3.5″ drive bay (both screw-on type or tool-less type)
* Converts an available 3.5″ HDD bay drive to accommodate two 2.5″ HDD or SSD (Solid State Drive)
* Constructed from robust SECC steel to ensure maximum structural integrity.
What’s in the box?
* Sabrent Mounting Bracket
* Molex 4 Pin to x2 15 Pin SATA Power Splitter Cable
* x2 SATA Cables (Data)
* Bag of screws